Thursday, April 15, 2010

Alive

My birthday was on a Wednesday this year, blah! What exactly is one to do on a stinkin Wednesday? So I pretended that Saturday was my "celebration" day! I was lucky enough to spend the morning junking with one of my besties, Mary! Then off to the final swim class for my little man, Landen, after which he was off to the the g-parents to spend the night. After hinting around, Trevor and I were off to check out Art is Alive in Canton, OH. I loved it! It was a wonderful gathering of fun! A few of my favorite vendors were:

Very cool jewelry, whimsy! I have bought from her, I love it!

She had super cute bags! And buttons!!

Space Dog Studios
Fun notebooks, and journals!!

And there were many others that I loved!

Check it all out!
Many of these peeps will be at Oddmall too! As well as the Lollipop Guild, that includes me...


No comments: