Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I am back, and the Princess is ONE!

Hello All,

So it has been quite sometime! Well, life has been busy...

I can't believe that my baby is turning one already! Little Miss Gabriella is the sparkle in my eye and has daddy wrapped around her little finger. But hey that is how it is suppose to work, right?

We had her birthday bash this past Sunday, and it was wonderful! I wanted to share a little bit with you! I love planning and crafting to make their parties extra special! My favorite for this one was her smash cake and the cupcakes! Of course they were pink and fit for a princess!!

IMG_1614z1

IMG_1615z1

IMG_1618z1
I set up a table for the goody bags and had photos layed out for everyone to take home.

IMG_1620z1
Less to say it was a hit! She loved it!!

IMG_1625z1

No comments: