Monday, December 7, 2009

Craft Akron Rocks!

After being there for a full day, I kind of just want to move in! It was wonderful! There was a steady flow of people all day. The people interacted as if we all had known each other for years.
I am so excited to have our first Stitch n Bitch there this Wednesday! I have my cozy chair all picked out. I am planning on bringing along my spinning wheel too. At the open house I met Heather, the Heather that everyone is always talking about. She was so nice and is a spinning pro. I am looking forward to sitting in and hopefully picking up a few tricks! (I could use them.... LOL!) I have spun 3 bobbins full so far, and need to figure out what to do now.

Don't forget to sign up for classes asap! I am sure that they are filling up fast! My first class is on Dec. 15th! See http://www.craftakron.com/ for more details!

No comments: